What are the infrastructure challenges and opportunities faced by U.S. cities and regions?
What role can sustainability play in rebuilding critical infrastructure systems?
How can sustainable infrastructure be a catalyst for economic competitiveness?
How can your city use regional collaboration to plan for its future?
Addressing these and other pressing infrastructure issues, the National League of Cities is co-hosting day-long thought leadership forums with four U.S. cities - Charlotte, Chicago, Houston and Los Angeles. Building Cities, Building Futures will bring together elected officials and business and civic leaders to:
- Highlight infrastructure issues in each city
- Explore sustainable approaches and solutions
- Create linkages to economic competitiveness
- Benchmark with other cities and regions
- Identify common threads among the four cities